Self-made wannabe hacker with engineering background. I am a graduate of the AGH University of Science and Technology in Cracow. I am mainly interested in web technologies and operating systems from the Linux family. I am an enthusiast and an advocate of Free and Open Source software. I’m highly enjoying using bleeding edge technologies, especially modern programming languages such as Go, Python or Rust. In my free time I try to develop my private projects (check my Github profile!) and broaden my knowledge of programming techniques.
- Loves minimalist software.
- Spends most of the time in the terminal emulator.
- Devoted vim user.
- Can’t imagine what the world was like without containers.
- Thinkpads are the only laptops.
- Lodz, Fujitsu Technology Solutions
- 06.2020 - now, R&D Associate Software Developer. I am developing embedded firmware for Fujitsu Server Primergy and managing infrastructure for development.
- 01.2020 - 06.2020, R&D Intern. Most of the time I was developing suite for automatic functional tests for Fujitsu Redfish API implementation. I started this project from scratch and I was using mostly Python and gauge.
2020 - now, Computer Science, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Lodz
2019, Computer Science, Faculty of Electrical, Electronic, Computer and Control Engineering, Lodz University of Technology, Lodz
2015 - 19, Bachelor’s degree, Civil Engineering, Faculty of Mining and Geoengineering, AGH University of Science and Technology, Krakow. Thesis: “The design of the route and construction of the roller coaster with extreme feelings of use”
2020 - now, Founding Member of Hackerspace Lodz, organisation which unites people who enjoy open source software, hardware and free culture
2018 - 19, Member of the Board, Founder, Treasurer of student research group “Aksjator”
04.2019 - 1st place, Research Paper Competitions (Master’s category), 9th National Conference of Civil Engineering Students and PhD Students EUROINŻYNIER.
12.2018 - 2nd place, The Civil Engineering Section of the 59th Student Conference of Student Research Groups of the Mining Division of the AGH.
- Polish - Native speaker
- English - B2 Upper-Intermediate